Generally, the employees are the company's most valuable asset. Mistakes and conflicts in the workplace could have serious impacts, both in terms of the financial situation of the company and the lives of individuals.
Our employment law team acts for both companies and individuals in various situations. Our advice is to always focus on preventive efforts, in order to avoid disappointments and broken expectations. We know the rules and regulations and will provide clear, practical advice and guidance throughout the process.
Ask us if you need help with:
- preparation of employment contracts, including assessment of restrictive covenants
- employment related questions in connection with transfer of undertakings
- dismissal with and without notice, including severance agreements
- workforce reductions and reorganization
- tariff agreements
- the General Application Act – joint and several liability, including the use of foreign labour
- advisory services as regards general HR questions
- negotiations and litigation